Skip Navigation
Skip to contents

ICDM 2019

News

[FAQ] Regisration & Travel Grant
Name ICDM2019 Date 2019-02-19 17:30:42 Hit 1,916

FAQ (ICDM 2019)
Thank you for your interest in the ICDM! Please refer to the cases that is frequently requested to the office.

Registration

1. How to Register?
    The process is quite simple.
    1. Sign up first in the website.
    2. Open ‘My Page’
    3. Register by credit card.
  2. Is registration fee refundable?
    Refundable. Please refer to the ICDM registration guidelines.
  3. How to get an official letter for my visa process
    Once complete registration, you can issue it at ‘My Page’.
  4. What can be provided for attendees’ VISA process?
    1. An official letter
    2. Business Registration Certificate
    3. Business Verification (Tax Payment)
  5. Must authors whose abstracts are accepted make pre-registration?
    Pre-registration is mandatory for the committee to follow up your attendance.
  6. I do not have a credit card. Will the ICDM accept any other payment method?
    The ICDM, unfortunately, does not accept other payment methods (On-line / On-site). Cash payment is not allowed as well.
  7. Why don’t you accept payment in cash?
    It is the congress council’s rule from 2011. As informed in the congress website, all attendees should be advised before registering.
  8. I want to cancel my registration.
    Please refer to the guidelines in the website. There is a policy and cancellation forms.
  9. I have a presentation slot, but do not have a credit card. How can I register?
    In this case, the KDA will receive cash payment onsite(onsite rate). Please make sure you prepare amount which is perfectly fit – the KDA does not prepare any small changes.(** It’ll be convenient to prepare for ten dollars bills.)
  10. Is it possible to make group registration on specially reduced fee?
    The congress does not offer any special discounted rate. It will be discussed later.

Travel Grant

1. Are travel grantees asked to register?
    Yes, the congress requires pre-registration.
  2. Can foreign researchers staying in Korea long-term fellowship get the travel grant chance?
    No, basically, it is built to cover overseas attendees’ travel cost.
  3. Possibility to reconsider the result of Travel Grant
    As the internal regulation, reconsideration cannot be committed. If you get any update sent officially by the office, we would like you to accept their response.
  4. If I have submitted more than one abstract, can I get the grant twice?
    No, the travel grant’s intention is to help researchers’ travelling to Korea for the conference. As the committee considered already for your enthusiastic submissions, so you are asked to keep your presentations.
  5. If my abstract has been accepted, will the co-authors have travel grant?
    The travel grant notification is informed individually. Therefore if you have not got the notification personally from the congress, it means your application has been declined. In this case, please refer to the notice board on the website.

• Korean Diabetes Association
    101-2104, Lotte Castle President, 109
    Mapo-gu, Seoul, 04146, Korea

E-mail : icdm@diabetes.or.kr

• Congress Secretariat (The Within)
    5F, Samgyeong Bldg., #100-20, Yanghwa-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea

TEL : 82-2-6959-5333 FAX : . 82-70-8677-6333 E-mail : icdm@diabetes.or.kr